Alicja Mann's experience in writing and public relations
- Worked with the students of Arizona International College of the University of Arizona as the mentor of book arts.
- Edited, designed, and published several books by various authors in her independent publishing company - Word Studio.
- Wrote a weekly Op-Ed Column for the Cape Cod Times
- Wrote feature stories, profiles and interviews for local and national
Cape Cod Life, The New Leader, In These Times
- Wrote/co-authored Son of Mashpee, Reflections of Chief Flying Eagle, a
Wampanoag by Earl Mills Sr. and Alicja Mann (1996)
- Wrote and designed numerous technical informational sheets, brochures,
booklets for private business and nonprofit organizations
- Worked as an American correspondent for Radio KOLOR, Warsaw, Poland
- Conducted writing workshops on Cape Cod
- Worked as a translator/interpreter for the U.S. Department of Commerce,
and as an interpreter for the Federal Immigration Court, Boston, Mass.
- Taught languages at the Falmouth Community School, Falmouth, Mass.
- Coordinated an international workshop "An Introduction of KVA
Equipment for Cleaning Soils and Groundwater into European Market."
- Conducted slide presentations and lectures in Falmouth and Mashpee High
- Organized several multimedia art shows combining poetry, music and visual
- Co-directed Poetry Theater, Falmouth, Mass.
- Co-founded and directed Artists for Peaceful Coexistence, a nonprofit